Express 66440001 Premium Soldering Kit
Premium Freund Express Propane Soldering Kit Model 66440001. Comes with medium turbo hammer copper tip. This soldering iron is ultra-light and ultra-strong, and is our most popular Express soldering kit. The innovative ergonomic handle offers a convenient thumb controlled on and off switch, plus a push button igniter with up to 50,000 quick starts. Made in France.
You can also buy the premium iron without the kit (select below).
Includes express soldering iron for zinc, copper and stainless with swivel hose attachment, 70 seconds start up time, iron length 11 5/8", iron weight 34.8 oz. Can be used with 5 lb., 10 lb., or 20 lb. L/P tank, or the same one you use on your grill. Copper tip is continuously heated by flame directed into tip. No need to change tips during use or to use two irons. Open flame soldering is notorious for catching buildings on fire. These closed-flame soldering outfits allow you to safely solder on roofs without the danger of open flames.
Also included in the premium soldering kit:
* Medium Tip (9 oz., 3 3/4" length).
* Regulator (30 - 60 PSI, UL listed, compact design).
* LP Gas Quick Connects (for fast connection and disconnection of soldering iron and hose, no further tools needed, made of brass, LH 9/16).
* Hose (12 ft. hose, UL listed).
* Soldering Block Holder (ammonia stone for soldering, brush holder, flux canister).
* Soldering Flux - Express Flux for new metals (zinc and copper).
* Soldering Fluid Bottle (for soldering flux, with screw cap).
* Soldering Fluid Brushes (25 pieces in a bag, for soldering fluid, acids, oil, etc.).
* Tool Box, includes a removable tray. May vary in color from what is shown.