FREE SHIPPING in continental USA (Alaska and Hawaii not included)!
Download the Product Data Sheet
Wenesco solder pot model MPM1700D electric melter:
- Capacity: 70lbs
- Liner material: Ceramic coated
- Size ID: 27 inches long x 3 inches wide x 3 inches deep.
- Housing material: stainless steel
- Size OD: 31 inches x 11 inches wide x 6 inches deep.
- Maximum operating temp: 600F-700F
- Includes a digital thermostat (E80) thermostat accuracy: 1% of set point. Actual temperature and set points are digitally displayed in F & C. High limit cutoff, alarm circuit, auto tune, and PID algorithm.
- Accuracy: +- 10 degrees F.
- ON - OFF switch
- Voltage: 240V (120V-25A optional)
- Power: 3,000W
- Current: 12.5A@240V
- Stand, up to 24 inches: add to price: $475.00 USD
- Heated valve: add to price: $330.00 USD
Delivery: 4 weeks or more. F.O.B.: The Weneso plant, Chicago, IL. USA. Warranty: 1 year parts and labor.
Wenesco Model MPM 1700D is the correct size for pre-tinning copper pans when doing flat-lock soldered copper roofing (the pans are typically 24 inches X 18 inches). This unit runs on 240 volts using 3,000 watts and drawing 12.5 amps. Heat-up time varies from one hour and 15 minutes to 2 hours and 20 minutes, so make sure you turn it on well in advance when you need to use it. These are built to order and are therefore not returnable, so make sure this is what you want before you order it.
Allow 4 weeks before the unit is shipped, although it can be expedited for an additional fee. A digital thermostat control and drain valve are standard, while a ceramic coating for lead-free soldering is optional ($500.00 extra). Manufactured by Wenesco in Chicago.
For technical support questions contact Wenesco directly: Wenesco,Inc., 4700 W. Montrose, Chicago, Il 60641 USA; Ph: 773-283-3004 ext.18; Fax: 773-283-3787